The Workplace Centre Limited (TWPC) is a world-class skills development, ICT and HR Consulting Firm that adds significant value to its clients and society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Driver
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up the Boss from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
Routes include the following locations:
Orile / Mile 2 Route
Mowe – Ibafo Route
Lekki – Ajah, Lekki Route
Agbede Area / Ishawo Road, Ikorodu Route
Ikorodu town / general hospital, Ikorodu Route
Requirements and Skills
- A High School Certificate or Diploma
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
Salary and Benefits
N60,000 – N65,000 Net
Pension, Leave, HMO.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
For Enquirires, Call: 08038191837.
Proximity to the job location is very important
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.