Do it yourself immigration is a free community-driven step-by-step immigration tutorial guide meant to educate the general public about the step-by-step process involved in applying, filing, and processing an application.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital and Graphic Media Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
Are you hardworking, dedicated, punctual, flexible, honest, loyal, determined, and persistent? Do you possess problem-solving skills and have digital media experience?
DIYSI is looking for a Graphic Designer to help create unique illustrations and graphics, to be included in our videos, animation, and website. You will be working on illustrations and graphics for multiple videos at the same time, everything from character creation to text, and infographics.
We’re looking for Graphic Designers with a sophisticated approach and a unique point of view, think YouTube Channels like Bloomberg Quicktake, Vice, etc.
- Research, conceptualize and produce video graphics on a wide range of immigration-related topics.
- Incorporate team feedback gracefully into your work.
- Experiment with different versions of an edit, exploring multiple directions if needed.
- Awareness of what competitors are doing in video thumbnails and stay one step ahead.
- Create promotional media content for all divisions of the company.
- Update company websites with new content, as well as edit existing content.
Assist with the development of marketing strategies.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Edit and retouch photographs.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification.
- 1+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in using Adobe Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and other graphic tools.
- Capable of creating a scene based on the briefing received from the teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with 1-3 day turnaround time on finishing pieces.
- Experience in finding and collecting relevant archival footage and other material to be incorporated into graphics.
- Proactive attitude in problem solving and suggestions, ability to implement feedback with ease and in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of immigration is a plus, but not necessary. However, a hunger to learn as much as possible about the ever-evolving immigration world is a must.
- Experienced in producing polished, professional motion graphics work, carried from concept to completion, largely independently.
- Painting, music, and nearly any other creative skill is a plus.
- Experience working on a remote team preferred.
- Highly flexible schedules or have the privilege of setting your own schedule (although, deadlines must to be observed).
What we offer:
- We offer a robust salary package with
- lots of perks and benefits.
- Fully remote work.
- Speaking / Conference opportunities.
- Mentorship and training
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Casual work attire.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online