Do it yourself immigration is a free community-driven step-by-step immigration tutorial guide meant to educate the general public about the step-by-step process involved in applying, filing, and processing an application.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Writer
About the Role
At DIYSI, we’re presently looking for content creators/freelance writers to add to our roster.
We’re looking for someone who is great at connecting with people, someone whose writing is not just a passion for them, but rather an obsession.
Basically, an exceptional individual with boundless creativity, impeccable writing, and an unmatched desire to create compelling articles/blog posts, case studies, social media content, and more.
Reporting to the Team Lead, the content creator/freelance writer should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, and relevant work experience.
Education, Experience & Competency.
- Candidates should possess an SSSCE qualification.
- Ability to Research information on the internet with ease.
- Capable of creating engaging posts (writing, blogging, photography among others).
- Possess a good, reliable internet connection (on a daily basis).
- Appropriate computer skills (Word, Excel, video creating, among others.).
- Must possess a minimum level of Education of at least a high school/senior secondary diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
What we Offer
- Immense Growth opportunities.
- Highly flexible schedules or have the privilege of setting your own schedule (although, deadlines need to be observed).
- We offer a robust salary package with lots of perks and benefits.
- Fully remote work.
- Speaking / Conference opportunities.
- Mentorship and training.
Application Closing Date
3rd May 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online