Proxynet Communications Limited is a leading ICT Company Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria playing in the African market space with business presence in Nigeria, Ghana, CIV, Cameroun, Gambia, and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator / Educator (Coding and Robotics)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering.
- Effective Instructor in Coding and ICT for Primary school and Secondary School.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/program.
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to motivate, direct, and train people and collaborate and interact with others effectively and productively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing and prioritizing objectives.
- Applicants must have minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor M Block, Text-based programming like Python, or Java or C++, HTML, CSS,
- Develop specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic and critical thinking.
- Courses should be developmentally appropriate and engaging.
Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Grade one to Grade twelve
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong technology skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional technology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with school policy.
- Knowledge of Electronic project design, Mechatronics and Robotics will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.