ntake is an education consultancy which provides free and impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities across the English-speaking world. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK, USA, Australia and across the English-speaking world. The organization has grown considerably from our first office, and we now have offices in Ghana, Nigeria, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as a base in the UK. Intake has accrued a great deal of experience in assisting students to meet their international study goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Advisor Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full time
Specialization: Student Recruitment, Customer Service and Office Support
- The role will consist of providing constant counselling and administrative support to manage students’ application process and ensure hitch free placements into partner Institutions.
- The role entails an ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to details.
- Email / Telephone / Teams, etc – responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students.
- Continuous counselling and follow up of Students.
- Work closely with the Advisors to prepare and send applications for students.
- Conduct all follow up withIntake admissions team to ensure timely updates and offers for students.
- Visa checking – confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- Any other task assigned by management.
- A Graduate Degree with a minimum Second Class Lower Division
- Fresh graduates who recently completed the compulsory National Service (NYSC)
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication,and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision.
- Good with Microsoft Excel, word etc
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within the city where office is located.
Application Closing Date
Saturday; 13th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as one single pdf document; please do not separate) detailing “why you think you are best suited for this job” to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail i.e, “Front Desk Officer/Advisor Assistant – Ibadan”.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.