Marquis Conciege offer a multitude of both Individual and business concierge services ranging from bespoke travel and tour service, event planning and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing Officer
- The Ticketing Officer helps passengers to book reservations and get tickets for.
- He/She will answer questions on travel arrangements such as routes and time schedules.
- The ideal candidate should reside in Abuja.
- Supports the smooth running of the reservations department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level.
- Able to make accurate bookings and reservations for customers.
- Calculate expenses, write and sell tickets to the passengers.
- Works as part of a team that maximizes customer’s satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution.
- Help passengers by answering questions on travel arrangements.
- Help customers to plan for their trips.
- Help to make and confirm reservations.
- Provide good customer service.
- Re-book tickets and other arrangements.
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- A Minimum of 9 years of experience in reservations and ticketing
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the tourism industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and follow schedules.
- Customer service orientation and ability to respond appropriately to diverse customers.
- Positive attitude towards work.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in a single document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.