Jolly Energy Fleet Limited – Established in 2009 as an engineering and trading firm, Jolly Energy Fleet’s sole aim is in ensuring our esteem clients get their desired output, with respect to our range of specialty in providing International Oil Company (IOCs) and National Oil Company (NOCs) support services like personnel onboarding, facility management, building construction, fabrication, camp installation, logistics, marine services, civil security, as well as procurement and commissioning of specialized projects.
Over time, our organization continue to remain resilient, nevertheless, we have included in our range of services, sales, distribution, and supply of petroleum products e.g., lubricants, domestic and industrial gas of different types, AGO, DPK and petrol to mention but a few for business to business (B2B) and business to customers (B2C) with outlets spread across Delta State and environs. Our success is strongly based on partnerships, local and international. This flexibility allows us to service a wide variety of customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern / Industrial Training (IT) Sales Representative
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Type: Internship / Industrial Training
Shift Duration: ½ Day (6 hours)
- Sales representatives are responsible for communicating the benefits of a company’s products in order to drive sales.
- Sales reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
Qualifications often include:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as some degree in business or related fields.
We’re looking for a results-driven intern/industrial training (IT) Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Sales Representative duties and responsibilities include:
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
N10,000 – N15,000 monthly.
- Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.