Skip to content
- Cut-off bad friends — drop the dead weight because they aren’t going anywhere. It’s not noble to let them hold you back.
- Practice doing nothing — Regularly throughout the day, take 5-mins to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it.
- Harness Awareness — meditate daily for at least 10-mins a day. Separate yourself from your mind and body.
- Fix body clock — Wake up and sleep at roughly around the same time. It would help if you had some rhythm in your body.
- Don’t overeat — It takes a toll on your body and mind. Eat regular small, 4–5 meals throughout the day.
- Develop a skill — Pick one interest and practice it every day. Writing or drawing, there are free resources to get started.
- Educate on life — Read philosophy and books, from the world’s greatest thinkers. It would help if you learned to live a good life. It doesn’t come naturally.