Ginos Ventures Limited – As an Indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa, we provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for over 15 multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with about 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office & Store Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage our office and store and oversee all activities related to the store. This will involve maintaining proper records of all stocks that come in or leave the store, and planning and monitoring stock levels.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and send reports to Management.
- Ensure accuracy of the stock levels at all times by conducting stock-taking as may be required, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, etc.
- Ensure adequate record keeping, manage all documentation to confirm stock levels, and maintain proper inventory control.
- Ensure that our accepted proper reorder level is maintained.
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, and condition of the materials received from vendors.
- Manage the office and ensure activities are done according to company policies.
- Prepare detailed and accurate weekly and monthly Stock Movement and related Reports.
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the management.
- BSc. or HND in Inventory Management, Statistics, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Store officer/Manager, Warehouse Manager, or, a similar role.
Require Skills, Competencies, and Qualities:
- Efficient in inventory management.
- Warehouse management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other software relevant to inventory management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work smart and use own initiatives.
- Numeracy skills.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.