Human Resources Officer at Creditstar Microinsurance Company Limited
Job Description / Role
• Develop and implement our HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of our organization.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues as they arise.
• Provide counselling on policies and procedures
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Support our current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of the organization’s human capital.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
• Nurture a positive working environment.
• A minimum of an HND / B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
• At least 2 years of work experience.
• Proven experience as an HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
• Strong ethics and reliability.
• Professional certification in human resources from a recognized professional body (e.g., CIPD, HRCI, CIPM, SHRM)
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
Application Closing Date 26th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Proposals or Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Human Resources Officer, CreditStar Microinsurance Company Limited” as the subject of the email.