Vesa Fisheries is a frontline player involved in the sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The Chief Security Officer will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures;
- Provide strategic vision and direction in security aspects of the organization;
- Develop and initiate procedures to protect the company’s fixed assets;
Initiate safety measures to protect the lives and properties of the company;
- To attend to fire incidents and other calamity incidents in the company; and
- Liaise with external security agencies on behalf of the company.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Minimum of a BSc / HND in any discipline.
- A security related Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience as a CSO. (Must be an ex-serviceman).
Skills and Competency:
- Proven experience as a Security Officer, Retired police or military officer,
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Good oral and written communication.
N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “CSO – PH” as the subject of the mail.