Beyond Credit is a technology driven financial services company that provides insurance backed loans, business support and savings services to low scale businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
The Debt Collection Officer is responsible for providing support to the organization with particular emphasis on the collection of revenue and management of finance.
The position liaises directly with clients, external debt collection partners, negotiate on outstanding payments and where necessary initiates recovery action.
- Contact debtors by telephone, chats, and text to agree debt recovery plans and follow up as appropriate.
- Recover bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Obtain delinquent reports for all assigned defaulting portfolios and manage the recovery process.
- Reduce the non-performing loans owed to a company.
- Design work-out payment plans for debtors
- Develop options and alternatives that guarantee an effective recovery process, by devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis.
- Respond and enforce the banks policy issues to clients, such as fraud, breach of contract etc.
- Maintain appropriate and comprehensive records of customer’ discussions.
- Manage all assets (vehicles, income generating assets, personal assets and inventories) presented for repossession in line with the bank’s processes and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality while handling customers enquires and information.
- Deliver high quality, efficient, responsive and professional service during the recovery process that portraits the bank ethical conduct.
- Report [daily] progress against target to the designated line manager.
- B.Sc / HND in related discipline.
- 2 – 5 years experience in a loan recovery role; preferable with financial services or Microfinance.
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Excellent Analytical & Numerical Skills.
- Knowledgeable of recovery best practice and approach.
- Candidate must reside within Ibadan metropolis
Industry standard – (HMO & Pension inclusive and bonus).
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and location as the subject of the email. i.e, ‘’Loan Recovery Officer – Ekiti”