Every small business owner MUST have a Google account.
Honestly, if you don’t have one, I feel like flogging you because you are missing so much.
If your business is called allcountriesjob, you can open email@example.com
It’s that simple.
Once you do this, you have opened up your business to a whole new world of amazing tools.
Let me just list out 26 tools (out of many more) that you immediately get access to.
- Google Drive – Free 15GB storage space in the cloud so no information in your business ever gets missing
2. Google Forms – Get your customers or prospects to fill out a Form
3. Google Meet – Just like Zoom, used for online meetings for up to 100 people
4. Google Keep – Download on your phone and keep your notes, ideas, and thoughts
5. Google Business Profile – Be found online. That’s how you put your business on Google.
6. Google Sheets – Just like Microsoft Excel in the cloud. Used for keeping and calculating numerical data
7. Google Presentation – Used to make your slides for presentations. Just like Microsoft PowerPoint
8. Gmail – This is your mailbox.. You get emails from customers, suppliers, banks, and everyone
9. Google Contacts – Automatically save and backup your phone contacts so you never lose any contact even if your phone gets missing
10. Google Chrome – The sweetest web browser I know
11. Google Classroom – Starting an online school and managing students has never been easier
12. Google Tasks – Your to-do list. You can pick out and track your activities.
13. YouTube – Make and share videos with the world, even do live streaming sef
14. Google Chat – From inside Google tools, you can be chatting with your team or anyone else who has Google account
15. Google Docs – Write letters and other worded documents, all stored safely in the cloud
16. Google Calendar – Schedule events ahead and be reminded
17. Google Authenticator – Provides 2 factor authentication to securely protect your important apps. No one can hack your Instagram and Facebook with this
18. Google Photos – Save and share photos easily
19. Google Maps – Drive to business meetings comfortably even when you do not know the way
20. Google Search – Browse the internet and get powerful search results
21. Blogger – Yes, Google owns Blogger and you can start your own blog in just 1 minute
22. Google ads – Run ads for your business on Google so you reach more customers
23. Google Analytics – Track your website visits and other insights about your website
24. Google Primer – 5 minutes short lessons on business, marketing, and more
25. Google Finance – See prices of stock and the latest finance news around the world
26. Snapseed – Professionally edit your photos
Google has more tools than these.
I just focused on the ones that can help your small business.
Can tell me how that your old Yahoo email compares to this?
Run now and open a Gmail account.
Hope this is helpful.