BU Power Limited is a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new sales ideas.
- Drive for new customers and retention of existing ones.
- Managing clients by making appointments, cold calls and performing follow-up duties.
- Prepare sales and performance reports monthly and use reports to create sales forecasts.
- Provide honest feedback on customers’ perceptions of the company’s products and services for necessary action to maximize customer retention.
- Prepare and update intelligence report on competition, market trends, pricing and marketing strategies for management decisions.
- Attending sales presentation meetings
- Create and maintain a database for all customers (prospective customers, new and past customers) for follow-up actions.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least three years of sales experience.
- Experience in the power sector or an engineering field will be an advantage
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good oral, and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Drive to meet set targets
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills and also good with numbers
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to prioritize, handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational Skills
- Proven ability to follow up and complete tasks promptly
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.