BP Business Solutions Africa is an HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are NOT HR consultants. We do NOT see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Mechanic
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will be responsible to repair cars and light trucks, andperform maintenance work on vehicles to keep them road-worthy and to avert major repair bills for customers down the road.
- Interact with users to obtain information about the problems they are experiencing with their cars.
- Examine various systems within cars to diagnose problems.
- Run diagnostic tests to help them identify components that might be malfunctioning.
- Remove parts that are worn or not operating properly and replace them with new or used parts.
- Perform routine maintenance like oil, filter, and belt changes according to schedules established by various car manufacturers.
- Explain repairs to drivers & Chief
- Engineer and provide estimates for unanticipated repairs.
- Pitch optional repairs or preventative maintenance to the Chief Engineer to drive cost saving.
- Keep detailed records of all work performed.
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data.
- Bachelor’s Degree / OND qualification
- 4 – 5 years of work experience.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.