AAO-Tsalach Limited – Our client, a construction company serving the Upstream & Downstream Oil & Gas Industry, Industrial sector, Energy and Power sectors as well as providing infrastructural works for both public and private sector projects, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC) Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead and manage the QA/QC team and expertise to the overall Quality
- Management System, policies, and standards to support proper and smooth execution of all Quality related activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements.
- To implement preventive measures and corrective action for non-conforming products.
- Responsible for production raw material testing and other related testing and ensuring testing complies to internationally accepted guidelines.
- Able to demonstrate implementation, documentation & monitoring experience in the development & application of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
- Reviews, comments, and approves the contractors’ Quality Control Plans.
- Manages project audit program
- Prepares and implements the project inspection strategy to cover all project phases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in QA / QC onshore or offshore activities in the oil and gas industry.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in the External & Internal Quality Audit Programme.
- Good analytical skills and excellent quality tools and methodologies. Sound knowledge and experience in ISO Quality Management System.
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to identify and intervene in problem areas, and well-developed problem-solving skills.
- The ability to interface seamlessly with engineering, construction, and operations contractors.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.