Nile University of Nigeria is a Private Institution located in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.The University was established in 2009 and offers high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate education to students. Nile University is a member of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan-African private higher education network, and has over 5,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 35 undergraduate programs across six faculties, and 47 postgraduate programs across five faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Accountant (Financial Control)
Reference Number: NUN-FIN-002
Location: Jabi, Abuja
The General Accountant (Financial Control) will be responsible for:
- Analyzing transactions and raising appropriate journals for processing into the ERP system.
- Managing pre-payment and accruals transactions.
- Computing appropriate WHT to be deducted at source from applicable transactions.
- Maintaining appropriate schedules for assigned general ledgers including preparing summary reports to facilitate monthly and statutory reporting.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- First Degree in Accounting or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience in a similar role
- Possession of a professional accounting qualification (or in view).
- Knowledge of business central or Navision system will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Reference Number as the subject of the email.
Your application must include the following:
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV) in a Microsoft Word format and saved with your full name. Include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who can attest to your professional achievements and abilities.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in Microsoft Word format).
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.