Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas organisations as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions. We also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Instructor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves training delegates on introduction to plumbing, pipefitting and materials, techniques, and practices.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands on manner for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course content during course duration
- Liaise with training administrator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
Adhere to agreed training schedules and number of expected course delivery contact hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline or vocational trainings,
- Must possess a City & Guilds certificate in plumbing at level 1 & 2
- Possession of other professional certifications will be highly desirable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Plumbing, Materials and practices
- Knowledge of industrial application of pipe fittings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using “PPF Instructor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.