Cool Wazobia Nigeria Info is a renowned broadcasting station that specializes in all activities relating to broadcasting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Petty cash request, disbursement, reimburstment
- Assist in preparation of monthly payroll by supplying necessary information to HR dept.
- Liaise with third parties to ensure prompt settlement of liabilities such as PAYE, VAT, utility bills etc.
- Support accounts payable and accounts receivable team for month end account closure as appropriate.
- Communicate with the Line Manager with regards to the sales analysis, sales/customer structure management/creation, Suggest ideas for improvements.
- Issue monthly statement of accounts/invoices and do follow-ups for collections.
- Daily posting of various journal entries and receipts in Orion. Match payment against invoices/ manual receipts accurately.
- Submit daily reports for sales, collections, and bank deposits and petty cash balance; weekly reconciliations and compilation, summary, aging of receivables/ guaranteed jobs, and monthly sales analysis to the Head Office.
- Audit end-day transactions of sales collections and determine cash and stock variances.
- Receive and deposit cash/cheques collections.
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales/Client service Department and Control Reconcile customers’ accounts and resolve issues for any discrepancies.
- Follow up on general issues of finance in Abuja station such as: sales commission, certificate of transmission, invoice, salary deduction or unpaid salary and approved bank payment.
- Candidates should possess an HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as the subject of the email.