Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first-class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in the Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level.
Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills, and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establish rich skill acquisition programs for students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Teach basic English skills including comprehension, grammar, spelling, and creative writing.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar, and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English and Education.
- Knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
N50,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date:
4th April 2022.
H now to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.